Montgomery Mall Teen Board
Fashion. Community Service. Events.
Teen Board members ...
Montgomery Mall Teen Board was established in 2001 for young men and women between the ages of thirteen to eighteen years, to represent Montgomery Mall in fashion shows and special events. The Teen Board is a year long program of lectures, workshops and activities dealing with the various aspects of the fashion and retail industry - modeling, retail operations, fashion design, marketing and public relations.
* Participate in the mall's Spring & Fall fashion shows
* Learn modeling techniques and fashion coordination
* Experience behind the scenes action at a fashion show
* Learn techniques in presenting yourself to the public
* Participate in community service projects working with area charities and organizations at the mall.
* Help organize and coordinate the mall's Kids Club Program.
* Participate and help with mall special events.
* Enjoy the many social aspects of being an Insider.